The Castle Pines tennis complex is located at the Canyon Club and comprises five courts, a practice court with backboard, a pickleball court, and a ball machine for individual practice. The tennis facilities are available to all Castle Pines Village residents.
Castle Pines Village provides Adult and Youth Tennis lessons through tennis pro, Ben Wolfe. Please visit benwolfetennisandfitness.com to register for youth summer camps, adult drills, or private/semi private lessons. If you don't see a time or date that works for your schedule please feel free to contact him to make arrangements.
2017 Tennis Action Plan - Download Flyer
- Spring Warm-Up (April 01): Free drills for adults and children provided by a tennis instructor from noon to 4 pm.
- Men’s Night (April 07).
- Women’s Night (April 21).
- Competitive Village Teams: In 2016, the Village fielded 46 teams playing other clubs from the South Metro area. Women’s and Men’s teams and Mixed Doubles teams ranged from USTA ratings of 2.5 to 4.0. Teams are now forming for the 2017 season which begins in April. Anyone interested in participating on a competitive team in 2017, that did not compete in 2016, should contact Jerry Eddy at Jerry@Hallack.com.
- Juniors Team Tennis Ages 7 – 18 Registration (April 19). Registration Form.
- Summer Challenge Ladders for Singles Players (August through October).
- Summertime Village Tournament for Singles/Doubles Players (August 5-6)
- Summertime Kids, Teens and Adults Clinics on weekdays and Saturdays (June through August): Instruction provided by a professional tennis instructor for reasonable fees.
- Monthly Mixed Doubles Socials on Friday evenings:
- Friday, May 19
- Friday, June 30
- Friday, July 21
- Friday, August 18
- Saturday, September 30
If you are interested in being advised of upcoming tennis activities, contact Jerry Eddy at Jerry@Hallack.com and request to be on the Tennis E-Mail list. Tennis Information is also provided in the Village Weekly and the Village Reporter.
Tennis Court Reservations
Castle Pines Village Online Tennis Reservations Link - CLICK HERE.
To reserve the CPV tennis courts you must be a CPV resident. Individuals desiring to use the facilities may reserve them ahead of time. All five courts can be reserved on-line.
Reservations can also be made for the ball machine by reserving Court 1. The ball machine is enclosed in the small shed along side Court 1. The key for the shed and the remote control for the ball machine are kept at the Village Lakes Fitness Center. A sign-out book is located at the front desk.
Please note: If you show up more than ten minutes late you forfeit your time slot for the court you reserved. If you reserve a court and determine that you will not be able to use it, please cancel your reservation on the website.
The CPHA Tennis Activities Group promotes and organizes tennis activities for all interested Castle Pines residents.
Informal Activities And Social Events
During the summer months numerous social events, such as Mixed Doubles, Men’s Night, and Ladies’ Night, are held. For information on upcoming social events contact Jerry Eddy.
The Tennis Activities Group maintains a list of resident tennis players’ names, phone numbers, and skill levels. To have your name and information added to the list contact Jerry Eddy at Jerry@Hallack.com. This list will be used to send emails informing residents of upcoming tennis events.
For those residents desiring more formal activities, the Tennis Activities Group forms United States Tennis Association (USTA) sanctioned teams at various levels for both men and women for play throughout the summer. These teams travel to other sites as well as hosting other teams for their matches. If you are interested in league play send an email with your name, the league you are interested in, and skill level to Jerry Eddy. Additional information about USTA leagues, activities, and rating systems can be found at www.usta.com.